Have u and ur SO ever disagreed on having children/

PrOuD_MaMa_2

Asked by PrOuD_MaMa_2 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes. he said he thought it woudl be beautiful to have a baby. told me to put my bc away., i was THRILLED as i have adopted and LOVE my son, but fel tit would be cool to have a baby form my body. so the next day, he says no he rethought it. so i was hurt and livid! so we just kept me off the bc as i am 39 and always never could conceive all my life. well lo and behold the gift of pregnancy was bestowed on me (us) and i LOVED being pregnant. my husband was wacked out a bit, no like a lot and now were separated. he was diagnosed wiht major depression and he also drank to much. so i am still overjoyed about it and livign on and enjoyign every minute of motherhood. my daughter is a blessing and so awesome at 8 months. so delicate and smart and gentle and affectionate!!! even this early.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I want a third child and for ten years he has not touched me because he does not want another child so I am going to be single again moving to Japan in 2012 who knows????
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes, and it was very painful for both of us.
    Anonymous

• No, we discussed it before marriage to make sure we both wanted kids, agreed on the number of children we wanted, and how soon.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have 2 children but I feel my family isn't complete so I asked my husband to consider having a 3rd child and He said NO he doesn't want anymore children! That broke my heart!!!
    PrOuD_MaMa_2

Comment by PrOuD_MaMa_2 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• When we met and 1st got married I did not want any kids, he was fine w/that b/c he had 4 from previous relationships. But when I turned 25 I started wanting kids and after a lot of discussions we decided that it was not fair to put limitations on me b/c of things he did before he met me. And that it would be different b/c we would be raising them together. So he agreed on 2, i had 2 and then he got a vasectomy so I could not change my mind. Fine w/me, b/c 2 is all I can handle. :)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes, DH wants to stop at 2, but I want more. I guess we'll see. We only have 1 so far, so there's time.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2010