if u had a miscarriage at 20 weeks. and got pregnant again how would u wait til u buy baby things.. last time i bought a car seat and had to return it. it was very sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am so sorry. I think I would wait until 7 months or maybe even longer. I even know some girls who had a list of things and sent their mom out shopping when the baby was born!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Why did you get rid of the carseat!?!? That's silly. I have had 3 miscarraiges and 2 healthy babies. I have always waited till the last 2 months to by stuff or do a shower a month before.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 8:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• ((hugs)) I'm so sorry for your loss. Trying again takes a lot of courage. I have had 5 1st trimester miscarriages before having my daughter. I really didn't buy anything early, but registered around 24weeks. I'm glad I did that, and I think its a good idea to do even if you're not planning a shower. My daughter was born 10 weeks premature-before the invitations for my shower even went out. We had the shower after she was born and i got some of the things on my list. But it was really easy to just go and pick up the things I knew I needed/wanted afterwards. So I got the fun of shopping and planning, without really having to risk the horrible task of returning things.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 8:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I would wait until 8 months. That's what I did anyway. I'm superstitious.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• In that situation I would probably wait until I was 35-36 weeks. Im so sorry you went through this :(
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I don't see why you couldn't buy some things, stay positive! It was kind of silly to return the car seat. Just keep everything even if you have another miscarriage. You obviously are able to get pregnant so it'll happen again. Good luck!
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 10:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2010