What could be wrong with me?!?!?!?!?

I am kind of worried,Im 30 years old and i LOVE sugar,soda and candy bars,chocolate it seems like after i eat alot of sugar i feel kinda crappy,sick a little and light headed dizzy not real dizzy just a little but i just feel like i need the sugar i crave it today i ate like 6 halloween kit kat bars and i am now on my 3rd soda :( I know i need to quit:( I was hoping someone could tell me why i feel like shit after i eat alot of sugar or any for that matter.Thankyou.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Because sugar is unhealthy. You crave it because it's addictive.
    smoden1

Answer by smoden1 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• oh no this is no good. at least yu are in the stage where you recognize it! you are overtaxing your insulin and settign yourself up fo rlate stage hypertension and diabetes. sugar is VERY hard to digest beacuse its a refined substance! yes, substance. and it is addictive cause it provides a high at first. they say depressed ro neglected kids, THATS why they liek sugar it helps them cope. Start getting "made with splenda" things AND re-train yourself to go for fructose which is fruit sugar -- start with CANNED fruits and go toward fresh. for your sugar high. also take some crystal light instead of those sodas! i gave up sodas YEARS ago when i read how bad they are hurting people in america. be careful god bless good luck but begin now.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Have you been tested for diabetes? I think you should.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Hon, you need to be seriously careful. You need to be checked to see if you have diabetes. If you don't , you are seriously heading that way. If not diabetes then a host of other problems.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• wow thats alot... of sugar to make anyone sick....
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• You're eating all carbs and then you are crashing-you need to eat more protein, vegetables, and fruit-they give you energy!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010