How was evreyones Halloween??? any good sweets?

So how did all the children do tonight??? Me and my son got a good bag full. Part bag from the mall...but holy shit, alot of crappy lollipops. And a good bag full back at out trailer park. Bunch of houses did not participated, no lights on....the rules are if you have a light on outside, then the kid goes to that house, if no lights keep on truckin. A few houses had lights on but no answer. HOW rude! I hate that. We got some good classics like P.B. cups, twix, whoppers in tiny tiny packet, snickers only a couple, and just any chocolate candy, chips type, and odds and ends. well hope all had a Happy Halloween. only 364 days til the next one. hahahahahaha. thank god. it was cold and tiring. but SOOOO worth it. for MY SON....and thank god the negative same old grump was NOT there! thanks for listening and responses. nighty night AMY B.

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• got some candy not that much i took my 15 month old son out as a lion didnt stay out that long cause it cold out there n we got alot of tricker treaters
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It's only 5pm here.  We haven't gone out yet.  We're actually eating dinner now.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• oh sorry to disturb your dinner...we didnt have time for supper. first mall trick or trating, then at home trailer park walking walking and walking....where does the 5pm lady live??? i am in crappy new york for now.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• mine was really good... had so much fun taking my son door to door.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Unfortunately I couldn't take my daughter trick-or-treating but my MIL and FIL did. She came home with one of those plastic jack o lanterns filled with candy. She was very proud of herself and one of the houses she went to gave her playdough and she was very excited about that :)
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 1:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• my kids did really well , i was really amazed at how much candy they got.... just 2 years ago . They got like 4 pieces cause they were so slow..
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 7:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2010