Teenage & Adult Trick or Treaters

Have you had any teenage or adult trick or treaters? (Meaning, ones w/o kids w/ them.) Do you give them candy? Do you find it strange?

paige8608

Asked by paige8608 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• i dont mind it as long as they dont cause trouble or act weird or threatening lol yikes. i dress up but i dont go up to the door with my kids lol. its just funny to me, and there really arent that many to be quite honest so what the hey lol some people love it. there are worse vices LOL
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i give out candy every1 deserves candy even if your a kid or not
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes, and I love it! And I do give them candy! And my teens always went trick-or-treating, and it was usually the younger families that found it weird and many even scolded them! I hated that!
    Anonymous

• I wish my state had a law where after u enter HS trick or treating days are over...sorry I think the candy and fun of it is for children and tweens
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 8:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I don't honestly know who we got this year, I just put a "take one" bowl out on the porch... But I've always gotten them in the past and we saw quite a few out when we took our kids around. I love to see teens and adults out enjoying themselves! It's good to know people of any age can get in to the action! There is no age limit on fun!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010