last night i was laying down and i had this sharp pain in my stomach as the baby moved then it happend again.

what may this be? (i am 28 weeks)
thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The baby could be hitting or kicking a nerve, I wouldn't worry but if it continues talk to your doc. Pregnancy comes with alot of unusual pains.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 9:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Your baby could be kicking an organ or a muscle or a rib. I have this one little spot up near my ribs but not quite on my ribs that my baby likes to kick. She spends a lot of her time up there moving all her little limbs around and it hurts like hell. I've even gotten so uncomfortable that I've said out loud "WTF baby girl?!" Hahaha.

I guess if anything starts cramping you should talk to your doctor. They'll probably just tell you it's the baby moving or it's growing pains.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:04 AM on Oct. 31, 2008