hemorrhoids and sex? adult content

So as i was showering and cleaning myself today I noticed a bump...I have kinda felt strange in that area but didnt know what it was lol..never had one before...So the thing is I am having someone over tonight and he will be staying the night.Is it safe to have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

• Yes if it is a hemorrhoid . They are not contagious at all.
    Anonymous

• Its no biggie, i would suggest not doing the "doggie style" position though.
    Brighteyes_7916

Answer by Brighteyes_7916 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• well, it is safe but may be slightly unsightly so i'd just have a candle on or dark, lol THIS time. also no anal activity, everythign else shoudl be okay especially if u are clean lol have fun. worse has happened to peopel abotu to have sex lol
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I am assuming the "bump" is around your butt from the responses, but your description didn't specify...so...if it is around your butt it most LIKELY is a hemorrhoid BUT if it is around your girls, it may be something contagious or it may not be...you can get warts down there which ARE contagious...you can get std's which cause bumps and are contagious, or you can get infected hair follicles which are NOT contagious... don't assume everything is fine if you don't know what it is...be careful, use condoms just in case and get it checked as soon as you can.
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 8:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Hemerroids are on your anus, which is what, 1-2 inches away from your vagina. So, was the bump on your anus or your vagina? If it was in your vaginal area, it is NOT a hemerroid.
    Anonymous