I had a misscarrage last month what is the soonest i can get preg, the girls are sore!!

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 8:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well your Dr should have told you. When I had one it was recommend to wait 3 months. To give your body time to heal.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i never sawa doctor
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• How far along was you? Why didn't you see a doc? My 1st pregnancy I had a miscarriage and as soon as my doc told me I could have sex, we did. It didn't take long for me to get preggo again. I now have three boys. You should see your doc and discuss this!
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 8:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• you can get pregnant again right away...i did! good luck!
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i was like 5 weeks and cuz i didnt get a pos test result thats y i didnt c a doc and make an appointment i was going to wait another few weeks and a week later i misscarried
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• ss to hear that. Maybe you should see a doc and ask him. I found out I was going to miscarry b/c the doc did an ultrasound on me I believe around 16 wks and he told me I would miscarry. There was a fetus but the it didn't develope at all but my belly grew. It was weird. I thought everything was okay.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 8:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I was told to wait until I had at least one normal period but by the time I was told that I had already had unprotected sex and got pregnant within a week of the miscarriage.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• oh really !!!!!!!! what were your symptoms did u think u were going to have a period?
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• How do you know you miscarried if you hadn't been to the doctor and hadn't had a positive test? It's possible that you just had a heavier-than-normal period, too. Did you see a doctor after it happened?
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i had implantation bleeding all the preg signes i was just waiting por a little + but i got all - so i fig my hormones were low and i got my period like 4 days later but it only lasted 4 days so i fig it was a misscarrage
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010