church

ok please tell me if i am over reacting!! i went to church to ok!! been edgy for a few days ok stressing somewhat depress ok

u know they say the devil always bizzy getting bs started ok and on top of it all my baby grl cut her hair last night she is 5, all across the front!
ok back to church mom this morning TELL ME WHY I WALK IN SEAT DWN LOOKING AROUND LIKE I SOMETIMES DO WHY I LOOK TO MY LEFT 2 ROW FROM THE BACK TELL ME WHY THE DEVIL SEATING IN CHURCH!!!!!

first i thought i was tripping r something so i looked a second and third time yes some fool comes to church dress as the devil i mean the horns makeup the tail and long dress(blk)so i turned to see if i was the only one wondering why would u come to church dressed as the devil!! ok 20 mins later church door open up i turned i was like wtf woman come dressed as a witch!!
plz tell me am i overreacting why would u do that?
i'm just saying!!!

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 8:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Dressed as the devil!? imo Thats just wrong!
    Mom2Girls83

Answer by Mom2Girls83 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• no that is just strange that is weird. is that for real? they didnt kick them out? odd it was allowed. at my church kids were allowed to dress up as saints in history or animals for the tame party later.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My first thought, "Hmm, did Al show up at your church?" (Al is a 70 some odd year old man at our church who has been known to show up in costume a time or two if Halloween fell on a church night.) Second thought, someone might have thought it was funny to come to church dressed as a witch and the devil. Although that is a distraction, in most cases all are welcome at church and ignoring it may have been the consensus of those in charge. Interesting though.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• well, the bible says come as you are to worship, but i would have left the halloween costumes at home
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2010