WHAT DID YOU DO FOR HALLOWEEN?

What did you do for halloween?

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son was with his dad, but my b/f and I went to the local bar/club where he dressed up as his scarey clown and messed with the dj who is terrified of them. and sunday we went to my friends for a party, nice and mellow. I dressed in my greek goddess dress i bought and never wore last year lol
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 6:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• kids went to dads and Im making homemade chicken noodle soup.., Im out west and its not even dark yet. Im not expecting any trick or treaters here cause we live in an apt. But I have candy on hand just in case this is the year,,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Friday there was a school party, school parade, trick or treating in towm, then a big party at night. After that I felt like it was over! But we went trick or treating for about an hour today.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• went trick or treating my my hubby n 15 month old son
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• DH took 6 yr old trick-or-treating Thurs night. Friday he had a fall festival at school. Friday night DH took our 14 yr old to a haunted cornfield. Saturday we went to the YMCA. They had a fall festival free for the public.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 8:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sat at home and gave out candy
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2010