Get any trick or treaters this year?

We waited until almost 6:30 here and no one showed up, so I set our treat bowl outside and then took our boy to another neighborhood (he did good, LOL). Got back and the treat bowl was still full. Ugh! DH had turned the porch light off, but I'm not sure it would have mattered anyway (I'm still miffed that he did that though). I doubt I'll buy anything next year to hand out. How was yours?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• Stayed home and watched tv ... Waiting 4 the grandkids 2 bring in the loot... CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cyndi330

Answer by cyndi330 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• we didnt get anyone either and i made homemade popcorn balls! not doing that again
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We have had a Scooby Doo and a Dora come to the door so far. But its early, I'm sure we will get more.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Zero. Of course, it helps that we are on a steep hill that looks like there are 3 houses on it... and we turn all the lights in the house out, including the porch light so no one will think we're playing...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Nope, we never do!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• LOL...just had some trick or treaters. I had the treat bowl (treat bags) on the porch and it was almost empty. I told them to go ahead and grab some. I don't know if they had taken some before I got to the door or if others had come and I hadn't heard them. I don't care either way, the bags are all gone, so I'm happy, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2010