how do you wash your bras?

i'm serious ladies, this is no joke....i'm a "well blessed" woman who has to have support and coverage. every bra i buy says to wash it by hand etc. excuse me but i work full time and have a house and 3 kids to keep up after, i do not have time to specifically set aside my bras to hand wash. its ridiculous! but if i use the washing machine they get bent out of shape and expire way too soon. they ain't cheap ya know! so what do you ladies do? i know your out there. help me save my "blessing"

ginnylyn

Asked by ginnylyn at 9:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• well if you have more than one bra you could...wash your bra when u get in the tub and then hang it to dry once your thru scrubbin it. i always seen my mom do that when i was younger.
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Same as PP.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I put it in the wash with everything else... I just don't put them in the dryer... It's the heat from the drier that really does the damage. And like you, I'm rather well endowed (Now a G cup).

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• in the wash like everything else. I'm a D cup. I don't wear underwires if that makes a difference

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I hand wash them but the bra bag sounds pretty cool.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I put mine in the leg of an old pair of pantyhose and toss it in with my regular laundry. Then I hang it to dry - no dryer!
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I toss them in the machine. Horrible I know! Maybe when I have more time I will take more care and handwash them or something.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• in a delicate bag in the washer
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010