Planning a special 13th birthday party...ideas?

I'm trying to find a place to have a special party for a special 13th birthday party. Problem is, her birthday is in December, so my indoor space is limited. I am desperate need of "cool" ideas and a location to make it happen!

croberts30

Asked by croberts30 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• For my son's 13th he has a bar mitzvah. For his party we are renting out at least part, if not most, of a bowling alley. We're talking about 75-100 people if my calculations are correct. Cosmic bowling and laser tag. The kid is really excited. His sister will have a more formal dinner dance because that is what she wants.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Maybe ice skating or even a slumber party with a few girlfriends
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My daughter's 13th birthday was at our local roller rink - we rented out for a private party for 2 hours. She could invite as many as she wanted, we had the place to ourselves and the kids loved it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• bowling alley would be fun
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• ask to see if you can use the church hall for costum party as her what kind of themes and the kids can dress to that ,or get movies let her pick them out
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2010