If i am almost positive i am pregnant but when i took an at home test there was one promonant line and one extremely faded is it a false negative?

i feel pregant i have a lot ofthe symptoms although not all of them. i have had unprotected sex often in the past 2 weeks, almost daily. i took the tests today but i dont know if it was too soon or something... my periods are extremely irreggular could that have something to do with it.

xoxhon3yxox

Asked by xoxhon3yxox at 9:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Probably too soon, yet. Save your money and wait a month before trying the test again, at which point you'll get a good clear reading.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• if there is a second line at all, even faded or spotty, or light....you are most likely preg...congrats!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• yea its probably too early to test. i never had symptoms early either
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Too soon possibly. The best time to test is first thing in the morning. If you are barely pregnant and drink something you can dilute out what little hormone is there. So first thing in the am before you drink anything. If you barely have to go in the am pee in a cup and dip the test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Your pregnant
    greenbeanmoma

Answer by greenbeanmoma at 9:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I was barely preg every time and I always got the barely there second line. I never got a solid line. I had one positive at barley three weeks along. So if it was within the first 10-15 minutes and it happened on both tests, it's probably positive.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Your prolly preegnant. With both of my pregnancies they were faint lines and I was definitely pregnant. Just go to the dr so u can know with out a doubt. Congrats!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i had a really bad& faded line too & i was just 3 weeks prego
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Sometimes the line can be faded and you can be pregnant. I would test again in a few days with first mornings urine or call your ob.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I had one solid line and one faded line and I was pregnant. If there are two lines at all its a positive test. Congratulations!!!
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2010