Who else does not like to cook?

I don't like any of it, buying groceries, planning menus, cooking the food. I do it because it is necessary and we cannot eat out all the time, but I don't like it.

Before we had kids I don't remember ever having food in the fridge.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

•  Me but I have to and unfortunately I'm good at it. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I do like to cook, just not multiple times, every single day. I like cooking when it's relaxed, for special occasions, or when I have help and a good conversation in the room. I often talk on the phone while I'm cooking.

I thought, for a long time, it would have been nice to have another wife to talk to and share the tedious, everyday chores with. LOL
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i dont like 2 cook either dh does all the cookin (plus hes better at it than i am!) lol
    babymamadrama06

Answer by babymamadrama06 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I LOVE to cook and bake. It's the cleaning up after that I don't like so much!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 10:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Cooking is one of the few household chores I don't mind doing. And I love baking. I hate having to clean up afterward though.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I like to cook once in awhile, I just hate the dishes,pots and pans that I have to wash by hand...my husband relies on mac-n-cheese
    last night i made it and today for lunch, because I wouldn't cook he opened a CAN of Mac-N-Cheese when there was leftovers from last night..tonight he said since i was busy with taking the kids trick or treating, he was going to warm up the leftover mac-n-cheese, insisting there was nothing else.
    Who in there right mind can eat mac-n-cheese every meal?
    I hate to cook and waste money on eating out... but I would never stick to having the same thing every meal just out of laziness
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:38 AM on Nov. 1, 2010