Is there an Angel that you ask for repairs?

I'm hoping no one will laugh at me or get mean to me. But is there a Saint you can pray to for repairs? Were experiencing many major problems. I don't know where else to turn to. If you know. Your kind favor to reply is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No clue. I just keep praying to God for my husband to get a job. A full time job that is...instead of working "full time" for the national guard but not being considered full time with active benefits. Good luck!!!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• what type of repair? Patron saints and Our Lady as a Patron are more specific.
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• We have problems with our well, water, septic system, furnace and car! To name a few!! We're jobless & I'm battling Cancer!
    Angellinda

Comment by Angellinda (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Hey, Angellinda! How about asking your patron saints to pray for you and with you? The Blessed Mother is a wonderful prayer partner, too. I will keep you in prayer, hun!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Our Lady of perpetual help, Cancer- St. Peregrine Laziosi, Jobless-St. Joseph
    You can google the first and last one, they have specific prayers
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My husband has always done all of our repairs. When he was younger, if he didn't know how to do something he would go to the library and get a book, or get help at Home Depot. He's saved us thousands of dollars over the years, and at this point can fix anything. Our boys who are 19, 21 & 28 aren't into fixing things, but in a bind....they will figure most things out.

As for materials, that can be tougher.

Good Luck to you, and I'll pray for help for you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't know....I ask everything in the name of Jesus....He is the son of God..
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I don't really have an answer for you, but I'm praying for you.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• from http://www.catholic.org/saints/patron.php?letter=C

Cancer Patients Michael Argemir
    Cancer victims Peregrine Laziosi

couldn't find one for "repairs"...

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2010