How does someone get rid of a negative grumpy older asshole??????

just a "hypothetical" question....ha ha he he ha. If you have any real and caring honest thoughts, let us ...son and i know. Thanks so much. Shall I wait til he is DEAD, or leave before i kill him, or leave before soooooo miserable, like i am already...which one? At least we are not married...never ever ever ever will be. thank god. i am very obsessed with options and safety nets. i am over protective of my son....thank god also....and soooo unhappy //////

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• u sound like me.
    Anonymous

• I'm really not understanding what you are saying. Who are you referring to? And I'd be careful what you post(leave before I kill him?)these things have a way of being traced, and you could end up eating your words.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It has been my observation that when one person in a nasty relationship becomes healthier (mentally), the other person either becomes healthier as well (which is nice) or can't stand it and leaves (which is convenient).

So, I would suggest you get a good counsellor and develop your character, your ethics, your communication and the quality of your thoughts to become a healthier and happier person. Then, you won't feel trapped, you won't be obsessed and you will no longer be attractive in any way to negative people... nor will they affect you much. They will cease to get up your nose and be 'over there, doing what they need to do' and you'll be over here, happy, healthy and sane.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• my bff asked me same thing I told her "shotgun and shovel"
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 11:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• wow quite a few pretend shrinks in this place...i was just playing around first of all....and also, there is no counselling for that predictable, negative grumpy old man....and I will will will change and be more at peace and happy once I and mine leave his sorry ass. keep your day jobs...lol....people could be just plain SUPPORTIVE, not asshole judgemental or on high horses.....weeeee u will fall off and hurt your own self. i am very rosanne barr type, so get over it. Hope all your children had a happy and non opinionated hallowee. nighty night all. have a good week. schools back in session again tomorrow. I am not obsessed in a bad way, especially about the grump....i am organized and good obsessed ...like hand sanitizer or taking a shower on a daily basis, or just washing hands duhhhh. thanks for not listening . oh and to the decent human that responded with simple quick respose...THANK you.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• LMAO you make no sense. Psycobabble nonsense.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• get a life...chillllll. smile :)
    I AND MINE WILL HAVE A HAP HAP HAPPY NEW YEAR...AWAY FROM MR. TENSE AND STRESSED...SO THERE U GO.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• WHAT??????? YOU Have issues. next. hope for your kids sake, that they had a happy halloween. please go get a drink and calm down....maybe have a good toss in the sheets with either your husband if have one, or a good looking real man. lol. have a great night and year.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2010