Would you be annoyed?

Perhaps this is my own fault, because I walk around nude (but Im comfortable that way) My husband drives me nuts!!!! Tonight Im folding clothes and my husband is reaching over and caressing my boobs like im some kind of stress ball. Im online and he comes over doing the same thing? It drives me nuts, would you be annoyed? There is a time and place for everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG I hope this is a joke. If you walk around nude, your husband is probably gonna grab a boob here and there. If you don't like it, put some clothes on.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• If you were fully dressed, then yes, I'd be annoyed, but if you are naked, he might see it as an invitation. Talk to him about it. If he doesn't stop, and it still bothers you, put some clothes on.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I agree with the person above, I walk around nude when kids aren't home or when we are in our room with doors locked and I expect my SO to play/grab my body.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I walk around dressed and my husband tweeks my boob. It drives me nuts and he does it to pick on me. It is irritating!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I would find it to be more irritating with clothes on but for some reason my s/o thinks its funny to slap my ass in public to see my reaction . No that is beyond irritating
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 10:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Yes, but I'd put some clothes on!
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on the tone of it: if he's doing it to get a rise out of me, I would ignore it. If it was affectionate because he knows what I like, I'd love it. If it was because he was under some hilarious delusion that 'these' are 'his' he'd be lucky to get away without broken fingers.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• If I'm walking around with no clothes, I would be offended if hubby didn't at least try to touch something. If I don't want him to do anything
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My pain in the butt does this as well. I find the best way to stop him is to say something off the wall gross. Like "damn I gotta shit".
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 11:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I, too, would expect dh to touch something if I were naked. If he didn't, I'd think he wasn't as attracted to me anymore. DH fondles me constantly when not around our children, clothed or not.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2010