Opinions on the new Front load steam Washers & Dryers?

What is your brand & do you really like it?

MamaRita

Asked by MamaRita at 10:01 AM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I don't have one, but I used my friends a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what brand she had though. I had bought a dress and it had wrinkles in it I COULD NOT get out. I didn't want to iron it because it was very light material and I was afraid I'd ruin it. Last resort I took it over to her steam dryer. Oh my gosh! It was amazing. 15 minutes and no wrinkles. I will definitley be getting one ASAP!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Yes, I DO. I absolutely love them. I have the Kenmore Elite 5 ht w/ steam. The washer has saved my dh's butt more than once. He is always leaving ink pens in the pocket of his shirts and they get washed with (usually) light or white clothes. One pen can ruin a whole load. I immediately start them washing in the steam mode and presto! no more ink. Sometimes there will be a spot left on a sock or something, but most the time they come out perfect. If you have the opp to buy this set, run... do not walk to your nearest Sears store.
    kdd1209

Answer by kdd1209 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Not worth the money.
    Anonymous