very awkward question.... adult content

so ive never gone down there on my dh and im kinda scared to, i was just curious if its actually i scary thing or if im just being dramatic and if guys actually really enjoy that. So thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• its not a scary thing if you uncomfortable at first just turn out the lights...but yea they really do get a lot of enjoyment out of it well at least my SO does

Mamii0f2

Answer by Mamii0f2 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• You're being dramatic.

It's skin. When it's clean and groomed, it's not any nastier than licking your own arm (not that I'm suggesting that's a normal thing to do or anything...just as a comparison).

Turn the lights on, take your time... check things out... see what they feel like and smell like... explore. The whole 'deep throat' porn movie thing is a whole lot less satisfying than someone spending time seeing 'what happens when I do this'. I have always said that the best lovers are the ones who are enthusiastic and pay attention to details
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It's not that scary. And as long as you remember to curl your lips around you teeth to keep from scraping him, he will love you for it. Use your tongue to lick him like a lollypop and it will add to his pleasure. Just take your time and it will be fine.

He may grab your head to move you along faster, just be sure that you are ok with that before he actually does it as it can take your control over the situation away.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• DH loves it! ; ) I was nervous at first, but if you get to feeling too awkward, it's easy enough to stop! Good luck!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• It's not so bad, I promise! And most guys LOOOOOOVE it. Keep your teeth out of the game.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• have a shower together and get some flavoured lubricant or massage oil, or better yet and much yummier get some chocolate syrup or something sweet you can put on his man thang, then you can lick it off like a lollipop.. you dont have to go deep throat or hardcore if you dont want to . and that is something you would need to get used to due to your gag reflex.. just relax and take it slow.. or if you want to try something first why not practice on a banana?? Its not for everyone so don't be upset if you don't like it.. Try it a few times and if you really hate it don't do it.. Otherwise have fun.

goodluck
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have done this before and it's not scary, so to say .. I just find it gross. I mean, he pees outta that thing!!!!
    BShip2010

Answer by BShip2010 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• You're being extremely dramatic, especially if he goes down on you.

As far as giving head, I enjoy doing it as much as my dh enjoys receiving it. ;)
    Anonymous

• It's a penis, not a loaded gun! No it's not scary and yes, most (not all) guys love it. I agree with whoever said to take some time and explore the whole area. Try different things with your hands and mouth, licking, sucking, stroking - watch the teeth! - caressing. Play with his penis, but also see if he likes it when you play with - and lick and suck - his balls. Just play around and see if you like it and if he likes it.

As for it being gross - yeah he pees out of it, but hopefully he washes it as well. And let's not compare the grossness of his area with the grossness of ours. Pee, discharge, menstruation - yeah, less than appealing to me, but guys like to go there so ... I guess the grossness factor is individual.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Just put it in your mouth and pretend it's a lolipop
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2010