Could I be pregnant?

okay ive written plenty of questions on here before about the same thing... but now things are a little different.. let me start from the beginning giving a little bit of history. Feb of 2010 i had my first shot of depo in April i went back for MY SECOND AND LAST shot i repeat LAST. I know when taken depo it takes your body awhile to return back to normal i bleed alot during august and FINALLY after going to the doctor October 1st it was confirmed from my OBGYN that the bleeding i had then was my period. It lasted about 5 , 6 days like it usually did before i was on BC light to heavy then light again. It is now Oct 31st and i charted my menstrual cycle based on how it was before 28 days.. which would mean my period now is about 2 3 DAYS LATE.. ive been sexually active trying to conceive and im anxious and thinking i could be pregnant im having sympthoms but not sure if i should wait another week or so... what are your thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• id go take a test, good luck
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Did your OB/GYN not recommend that you wait til you have a couple of cycles before TTC? Your chances of having multiples when getting pregnant immediately after stopping ANY BC is higher.
    That being said - the AVERAGE cycle is 28 days. Mine were never 28 days. If you are not pregnant, give yourself another month before trying.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Keep in mind that BC can change your cycles. So, while your period was 28 days before, it may not be again. I would take a test and if it's negative, wait another week and test again.

If still negative, keep charting and see what your actual cycle is. It can take up to a year to get back to normal even after only 1 cycle of BC. Good luck!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• these were all good thoughts to take in consideration ugh and LORD knows mutiples and its funny i had a dream about that and my boyfriend had said what if im having twins smh... but yes i will test this week coming up wednesday. Im gonna buy a dollar test although it might not work as well... but we will see. thanks you all. :-)
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• You could be prgenant but some months are longer than others so yourperiod may not actually be late. I would give it atleast one more week for sure. Then look for some of the common symptoms.
    Michelle0914

Answer by Michelle0914 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• will do because ive been pregnant Twice so i know the signs and symptoms to look for right now 1-3 im getting 1. Tender Breast 2. Im very sleepy/fatigue 3. Im hungry and also i ate salmon the other day and now i can even look at the damn salmon which is the left overs that my cousin made when i see it in the fridge i get nauseous... but i will wait another week. :-) Thanks
    sweetytweety001

Answer by sweetytweety001 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Take a test
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010