my cycle

alright ladies i had my baby on 8-25-10...i saw my doc at 7 weeks pp he started me on NuvaRing..he had me take an hpt twice. first time i thought i saw a faint + but the next day it was negative and he gave me the go ahead to insert it. i had not started my menstraul cycle and he said to take the ring out on November 3rd and period or no period to insert my new one on day 7. I'm a little nervous that I won't start or that if I do it is going to be horrible. do you think I should take another hpt if i don't start?

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 10:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

• All birth control run the risk of eliminating your period. Chances are that you will have one. And the first 6 or so that I had were heavy and had a lot of clots.

If you don't have one, take a test or just ask for a blood test now to be sure.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• If there was a faint line, take another test. The test tests for HCG in your system. HCG can only be made from a plecenta.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2010