Can you remember a specific incident, in your childhood, when you were so innocent and naive?

Like, for example...at age 3, I was at my Grandma's funeral , when I asked the preacher if he was God, lol. I remember walking in, thinking that this guy was the God my Grandma was going to be with in Heaven. I was young, but I remember it so clearly.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I remember when I started to question death. I was really into american history at the time and borrowed a ton of books about george washington from the library. When mom told me he died I yelled "HE'S DEAD?" and ran to my room crying. I also used to think my dolls had meetings when I left the room so I put them in group circles on my bed before going somewhere lmao
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i remember we where sitting around kitchen table having supper and told my dad that my sister tinie was in heat boy did my mother ever hit me for that and she said she was going to have baby,being only 4yrs old at the time and being country girl i did not no the different ,so i kept on saying yeh she's in heat,my dad told my mom she is right
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My innocense was stolen when I was 7yrs old and I was naive well into adulthood because I was extremely sheltered from life. I don't have any cute stories like you ladies do:(
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• When I was like 6 or 8, I was sitting on my mom's bed wearing those legging things and I started scratching my leg or hip or side (I really don't remember what now) and my mom started screaming at me about how she knew what I was doing, etc. I was so confused and had no idea what she was talking about. She just kept going on about how bad and dirty I was for masturbating at such a young age. I had no idea what that was at the time (and didn't learn until I was 11) and I just started crying because I was so confused. I knew what sex was, sort of, at the time, but that was it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i was 7 and i was dared at school to go home and on easter wake up and say happy easter douche bag to my mother and i did  cause i didnt know what it meant and boy did i get smacked hard...lol

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I also remember thinking that when I woke up on my birthday when I was 4, I'd be a grown up. Don't ask me what cartoon it was, because I don't know, but I watched something with a grown-up princess and for some reason I got the idea that she was 4. So, I thought I'd wake up and look like that. Yea...I was a little disappointed when I looked in the mirror, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• oh and while i said it i was jumping on my mother bed laughing...

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• LOL..I was pretty much innocent and naive until I was about 23......
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2010