Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Where can I find financial help with Private funding for Special Needs Children?

Answer Question

Asked by Michelle0914 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in

Level 3 (13 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Have you got in touch with the Katie Beckett Foundation?

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.