whats the weirdest thing you have ever eaten ?

and did you like it?

me, it was fried alligator.. it was okay it tasted like frog legs but a little more fishy ish.. but tough to chew..

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Escargot - Delicious! The taste is similar to a mushroom.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Frog legs are the weirdest things I have eaten but I am sure later on I will remember something else that was weird as well that I had eaten
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• really wow ! it looks replusive lol but i should give it a try sometime !
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• and togo i feel the same way im sure ive aten even more weirder thing but its not at the top of my head .. i also had cavier and it was good! but it was the really expenmsive kind that is like 200 a jar .. that was when i was a kid
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Skate/Ray, Shark, Sea Cucumber, conk fritters, and other assorted sea/ocean creatures.
    Spent summers camping at the beach with my father's fellow faculty members.....we'd put out cast nets and eat what we caught that was edible. Some tasted like snot, some tasted good, some was sandy, some was just plain icky.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Ground hog. I was little and it had BBQ sauce on it. I guess I liked it, but I don't want to eat it again.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• squirrel..snake..wanted to try bbq flavored grasshoppers but my SO wouldn't let me lol they had ranch flavored maggots too but yeah he was a no go.. and i am so not joking either.. btw bit of knowledge as humans we eat 8 spiders in our life times w/o realizing it..
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i also tried the conch fritters ohh and sea urchin .. it was HORRIBLE it tastes bland and pastey ... ground hog lol yuck! lol
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• heyy kitty what did the squirrel and snake taste like?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I think alligator is probably the strangest for me too. I think it was ok; it's been many years, so I can't remember. I think I tasted frog legs once when I was a kid, and I've had escargot and didn't care for it. Oysters on a half shell were interesting, and not something I really want again. I think that was the same trip that I tried alligator. I think squid is weird, but not necessarily unusual. It's really chewy--yuck. The strangest thing I've ever WITNESSED someone else eat was bull testicles (it was called pincho de testículos). Ewwww!!
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2010