Work from home

know of any "legitimate" companies who will pay me to work from home

AprylnAtticus

Asked by AprylnAtticus at 11:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• Here's a List

These are JOBS not businesses! If you're looking for a business, try the groups here and get all the information BEFORE joining any...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities posted in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:33 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Lots of jobs can be done at home, from offering chiropractic services to sewing piecework, doing Microsoft tech support and editing online personal ads.

You need to know what your skills are, and then look for jobs (with real companies) who hire.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• I would love to share my journey with u I've been on for past year and half working from home. Totally legit.
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 12:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• There are plenty of companies out there that will pay you for legitimate work. Direct sales is a terrific way to go as long as you learn how to market properly (it's not all about sales, it's about how you can help other people and what kind of customer service you're willing to provide them) or you can get a job at home as long as you have no noisy distractions during your scheduled work time - many companies have a No Background Noise policy.

I've tried a total of 4 direct sales companies and the 4th one is my last one because I'm passionate about what I do and about bringing it into other peoples' lives. Looking for legit work at home can be a very tough journey, especially not knowing what you want or what's out there. Educate yourself on any opportunity before you agree to start it; ask questions, do research on the FACTS - not biased consumer reviews. Let me know if I can be of any help.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 1:07 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:42 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I also work from home and just started last month, so far I am loving it as well. I work for a company that has been around for 25 years and a great track record on the bbb. If you would like some info; please message me. It is not a scam and totally legit.
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• These are some awesome ideas! I think I'm going to bookmark these sites. OP, I hope you find something you like!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Just a word of advice, stick with free options until you learn the ropes! I have a list of free work at home jobs at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Check out our job lising here on our blog:-)
    Earnings In A Basket
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010