Bacterial Vaginosis

I have never been diagnosed with BV until recently. Have a new sex partner.....same partner for 7 months. What are the chances of BV reoccuring after initial treatment? ( No new sex partner same sex partner)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2010 in Health

• I never had it til I got pregnant this time... The doctor told me it's not something men can carry long term (beyond a hot shower) unless they aren't circumcised... So you shouldn't have any need to worry about it being transferred back and forth...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• They're not particularly high. if you notice weird symptoms, go get seen, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's easily treatable, and doesn't carry the same risks (or stigmas) as other STDs.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• my doctor had told me that my husband and I both had to be treated. No sex until treatment was comleted and she prescribed medicated cream and pills for me and cream only for him.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2010