What was/is your pregnancy craving?

I don't crave much but early in my pregnancy I had to switch face creams because every time I would put my old one on I wanted to eat it. Now I just crave ice cream with chocolate sauce lol :)

Sonnyswife

Asked by Sonnyswife at 12:00 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Fruit, fruit and more fruit! Then my third trimester hit, and I couldn't get enough baked goods.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have a sweet tooth but I always did really. I pretty much have had turn-offs during pregnancy instead of cravings.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 12:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My 1st orange slices (the candy), the 2nd soup and salad, the 3rd it seems I wanted meat all the time.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• With both my girls it was always fruit! all the time. This time it's been chocolate!!
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 12:34 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My craving with my first pregnancy was twix and Beef jerky!!! My second it was pickels and lemons!!!
    PrOuD_MaMa_2

Answer by PrOuD_MaMa_2 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I crave pickles, chocolate milk, pumpkin flavored stuff and pizza is some of the things I have craved during this pregnancy.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My first it was taco bell, my second french fries with seasoning salt and ranch dressing, and my third it was fruit and cinnamon rolls.
    amandagrass

Answer by amandagrass at 6:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• anything sour
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2010