What's the strangest thing your kid(s) got for Halloween?

Mine got a can of soda, LOL. Nope, he's not getting it and I can't drink it and DH probably won't (it's generic, he's snobbish when it comes to soda, LOL, if it's not name brand for get it).

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• A bible. They usually get a few religious papers here and there but never a full bible.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Play-Doe!!!!
    My husband said, "Who put that in there?", like I did it or something.LOL
    MrsAC

Answer by MrsAC at 12:15 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• DD got a can of cola and a Hug (those drinks in a plastic barrel-looking thing)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• DS,11, was given a rubber foot. He was dressed as the Loup Garou, the Cajun boogieman/werewolf, and this guy tells him,"Dude you need this!" All we could do was laugh. My son loved it and tied it to his staff.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Nothing strange, thank goodness.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I guess raisins, but that's not strange really. Especially not when compared to a can of soda and bible!
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My kids got a deck of memory cards. Which is so much better than candy. I love alternative things.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Eek, just googled Loup Garou. Think I'm gonna have nightmares now, LOL. But awesome he got something that he liked (even if strange). :)
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The kids didnt get anything strange, but some non candy things they got were: Play doh, playing cards, halloween straws, halloween stickers and rings, juice boxes, and the rest was normal candy. ANd yay no raisins!! COOL!!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Nothing weird, this one house gives out pencils or things like that every year, this year it was mini plastic cauldrons with candy corn and stickers in it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 1, 2010