Was your morning sickness like this ?

I have 2 kids and both time I had awful "morning sickness" .... that kind of sickness was different than regular nausea... like it was smells that bothered me and made me sick.....

right now there is a small chance I could be again, I havent felt good for the last few days but I cannot decide wether it is morning sickness or just a bug.... I am not getting sick over smells, but it is more like motion sickness ( I have also had a dull headache and have been lightheaded ) ....

So was your morning sickness always just the smell kind... or did you have different kinds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was really sick 85% of the time
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I gag over nothing. I go to swallow my spit and I gag, I hear someone cough and I gag. I don't feel nauseated at all, just random gags.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 12:32 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I had horrible morning sickness with all three my pregnancies, but it was never really the smell kind, but it was also different than a stomach bug type. I just was nauseated no matter what I did.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I had different kinds.
    jessica2628

Answer by jessica2628 at 4:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Different types. With my first it was adversion to food. My second it was everything, including sex. The 3rd none.
    amandagrass

Answer by amandagrass at 6:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2010