Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

What should I do? adult content

My dh does things in his sleep and can't remember anything in the morning. He has kicked, smacked, and slammed his knee into my butt in the past, all while in bed. Last night he grabbed me by my pelvis bones and yanked me into his body. It hurt BAD, my bones felt like they were breaking. I made a pained noise, said "No", and moved away. He did it again, so I moved away and laid on my stomach, hiding my hips. That's when he started rubbing me all over. It was late, I was tired, he hurt me terribly, so I flipped out and yelled at the guy. My yelling woke him up, he yelled back, and went to sleep.

This morning he called me mean and said that he was only trying to rub my back. I angrily gave him a play-by-play of what actually happened and let him know that my hips are covered in bruises and that "No" means NO. I know that he can't remember doing this stuff, but he's a huge guy and he's hurting me. What should I do?

Answer Question

Asked by -xoxo- at 12:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

Level 9 (226 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • I guess I should've added that he was grabbing my pelvis bones to force me into his body so he could hump my butt. I was molested throughout my entire childhood by my uncle, I can't stand when dh does this crap. I know he has no memory of it, but it hurts me in more ways than 1.


    Comment by -xoxo- (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • may he should go talk to a sleep DR i dont kno what they r called but a DR that specializes in sleep disorder

    Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • Yeah, Mama, he definitely needs to seem medical attention. It will help, and I know how you feel, and that will take a toll on you if it does not change.

    Answer by Luisa621 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • get a video camera, so you can prove to him the things you are telling him.

    Answer by canta1980 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • there is a sleep disorder that is like sleep walking, but instead you have sex. people will wake up with absolutly no memory of it. he really should see a sleep dr. this could only get worse for both of you.

    Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • He believes me after I give him a play-by-play, but nothing really gets solved either. I started sleeping on the couch or with my dd and he became upset, saying that he wants me to sleep by him. From what I understand insurance doesn't cover sleep studies, I may just be screwed with this.


    Comment by -xoxo- (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • Actually I think insurance does cover sleep studies. Ours did!! Is there some way you can put a barrier betwee the 2 of you maybe after he goeas to sleep. I'm thinking like a rolled up blanket or body pillow.

    Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:07 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • I would get a video camera and video tape it.

    Answer by my2loves0607 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Was your morning sickness like this ?