Well we got home from trick or treating. I ate a reeses peanut butter cup. My front inside lip swelled. I went numb in my lips and cheeks. I am NOT allergic to peanut butter. Have eaten many reeses through the years. I ended up taking benedryl. Still a few hours later my front lip area is numb. The swelling had come down. My thoughts are I have either developed an allergic reaction the the peanut butter cup or someone put something in it. What do you think could have caused this? Crazy!!!
sounds to me like you developed a reaction , it does happened often to many people. so call your doctor and have them check it out and while you wait for an answer stay away from chocolate and peanuts.
Answer by pinkrayn at 12:58 AM on Nov. 1, 2010
Answer by AprilDJC at 12:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2010
I would talk with your Dr. asap and check the other candy you received to make sure it wasn't tampered with.
Answer by emerald53197 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2010
Answer by Monica655 at 6:57 AM on Nov. 1, 2010
Next question in Health
What does BUMP mean? AND How do you BUMP a question/answer?
Next question overall
(Adult Children (18+))
How do i find out about grandpartents rights in Missouri?
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: