how can i tell if my husband i cheating on me when i know he has feeling for a nother female

hey i just need some help i cant sleep i can do anything i just need some help will someone plz help me out tell me sothing that i can do besides leave him i love him so much but i dont know if he is still i love with me

shannon_2010

Asked by shannon_2010 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Check up on him I kno its wrong but I went thru my x's phone computer email eyc that's how I found out
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 12:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• start doing your own thing, go to lunch with family and friends. take a cooking class (or whatever interests you) keep yourself busy. find happiness in your own life, dont be the silent depressed ill do anyhting for you just dont leave me girl. thats not attractive. show him that you will be fine without him,even though you dont want to be. back off and let him come to you. if you really think there is something going on with him and someone else, then yes, by all means go with your gut, get some proof, look at his phone calls, (you can do it onlineif you have a cell)
    i hope everything works out well for you.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• do you know for a fact that your man has feelings for another woman. check things out before you do anything.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I agree check on him and at the same time do thinks that make you happy, its not good to sit around and stress about it all day. If he is he will get caught eventually. Good luck !!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010