• In the Spotlight:

When your husband rejects you adult content

I have been trying to have sex with my husband for weeks now ,and keep getting pushed away. I even went down on him in hopes of maybe him wanting me, but he pushed me away and finished the job himself! WTF does this mean? He say's he is under a lot of stress...but really nothing has changed not job or home wise, so not sure where this stress is coming from! (But the stress is the only thing coming these days) ok that was in poor taste, but I'm lost. I honestly don't think he finds me attractive any longer. I mean does any one have any ideas? I'm at my wit's end! It has been about three weeks since we did anything and that was just so so. We don't have little children or anything. I have ask him if he still wants me and he says yes, but seriously actions are speaking louder then words here, and I don't want to say he is cheating, because I doubt he would., but really maybe????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• depending on how long you have been married, i would say that he is probably board, so therefore not intersted. i would just start taking care of yourself, just let him know that if he wont, then you will, bust out the toys and see what his reaction is. if he gets intruiged, then you know he is still interested, if he doesnt care, move on.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Gosh...I don't know. My dh told me today that we haven't had sex for almost a month.......I hadn't realized. Although, we do have a toddler,but even still.....l think I have lost my sex drive. I'm trying to work on it. Does he even have time to cheat? Have you gained a lot of weight? Honestly, my dh has gained like 40lbs and while I still love and respect him and WOULD NEVER cheat on him...maybe I'm a little less hot for him....on top of my diminished sex drive. (Ihave heard that the Mirena can do that)

Anyway, maybe do something super sexy to spice things up........a sexy outfit, french maid or something like that! Spice it up Mama...I'm sure you're beautiful...he just needs a boost!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Stop trying so hard, play a little hard to get. Just a suggestion.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'd flat out ask him if he is seeing someone else. The you can let him know if he doesn't want to work out whatever it is that is keeping him from having sex with you then he can leave!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• you mentioned above that your husband is stressed but nothing has changed in your household for him to be stressed. Maybe, thats what he is stressed about "that nothing has changed". My husband was going through a very similar mood swing until one day that i bullied him to the point that he blew up and confessed that he is freaken tired of living day by day and hates that we are not living as well as other folks. He told me that he was recentlyful towards me for being so content with our life. dig a little deeper into your husband behaviors and find out what is really going on.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• don't let him give you that bull shit answer that he is Stressed.. tell him to be specific. If he does not want you to suspect that he is cheating than he better explain himself.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Is he old enough to experience a mid-life crisis?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I asked DH, and he thinks your hubby may be sexually confused (the part about not letting you finish him off is what made him say that).
    It might be worth counseling.
    I hope everything works out (and that DH is wrong, for your sake!!). Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Have you asked him why he doesn't want to have sex with you? I mean come right out and say it.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have been married a long time and this hasn't happened. There were extended times we were not intimate, but that was stress, resentment, exhaustion and just plain business. With this being sudden onset I would have to assume something has happened. I don't want to speculate as to what, but you need to talk to him. And I agree with a pp, don't accept the "stress" excuse! There is something going on, are you sure nothing is wrong at work and he's trying to spare you? You really just need to talk, there is something wrong!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010