im sorry if this is TMI adult content

I'm new to this site and dnt kno if I'm in the right forum but I'm currently trying to concieve #1.
my question is after ovulation are you suppose to be dry?
Because I've been having creamy cm and at 7 dpo I had light pink bleeding and now at 9dpo I'm having watery white cm. I'm wondering if the bleeding was implantation bleding it only lasted 1 AND hlf days was extremy light and only after using toilet
again sorry if this is wrong site and been TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's very possible that you're pregnant! Congrats if it's positive :)

As for the "TMI" I think that's what this site was set up for, to ask other moms or moms to be odd or curious questions! I've become very laid back with what is usually awkward questions since I've became a mom... don't be afraid to ask the "weird" questions!
    amygoetsch

Answer by amygoetsch at 12:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Thanks for replying, yeah I just wasn't sure about how people would react lol. I only joined like 2 days ago. :)
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 12:58 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• it really does sound like you are but i never had spotting or anything so i was scared i got a false positive
    thorntonwife

Answer by thorntonwife at 1:43 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Oh I really hope I am, negatives suck lol. I got so disappointed when I get BFN
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 1:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm scred to test I'm waiting until I miss my period because 1st I don't want to waste $
    And 2 I don't want a negative
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 1:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am craving spaghetti bolinase.. yummm
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 4:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2010