What was the best part of your ToT experience ?

This one lady in our neighbor hood went all out this year

she dressed as a witch but she was so generous

Each kid at her house got a large plastic bag of good candy not cheap stuff , A book , A book mark , Plastic spider rings , mini puzzles and tiney glow in the dark skeleton s . she made each bag individually .

I think that was really cool and beyond the call IMO she didnt just pass out TOT treats but good will

What was the highlight of your Halloween ?

chica1965

Asked by chica1965 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• Just seeing the smile on DD's face each time she turned around from getting candy and saying "Mommy! Daddy! Look what I got!"
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Seeing how happy my son, niece and nephew were. That made my entire day!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Thank God this didn't happen while I was out with my kids....
    My friend stopped by with her 15 yr old daughter after I had already taken my little kids out. So I went out with them for awhile. As we were walking down the street this maniac in a jumpsuit and crazy mask/wig comes running down the street with a real chain saw blazing. People were screaming and running all over the place. Being Halloween and all I didn't even flinch but he scared the hell out of most others.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Just watching my boy have a good time and how excited he was. He loved going up to the houses and getting treats. I sure hope this is the only time of the year he's so eager to walk up to strangers, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Really just spending time with my three older kids! It was the first time I have ever done anything w/out my four month old twins, and just focusing on my 7,5,4 y.o. I think that meant a lot to them! :)
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 1:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Watching it dawn on my 2yr old what exactly was happening with trick or treat. After the 2nd house you could see the light bulb go on and then there was no holding him back. He was leading his big brother,11yrs old, around on a huge fake chain, and kept telling him,"Come on Monster Bubby, Candy!"
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• the best part for me was staying home. I just chilled out with my youngest and we don't get any trick or treaters here.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:48 AM on Nov. 1, 2010