Am i over-reacting? adult content

My husband has been talking to his ex ALOT in the last week. im fine with that but it made me mad that he blew off family time to txt her all evening thursday night. then he has txted, called and she even come to his job today. its just hes spending more time with her and talking to her then he does me and his kids. the today i found out he actully proposed to her when they were going out and hes calling her babe and hun now and he told her he loved her right in front of me!

am i just over reacting or do i have a real reason to be mad/upset like i am?

if it doesnt make sence or you need more info just ask im realy lost on this one iv never had to deal with this.

PS- i know hes not sleeping with her........ as of now that is idk if he will or not if i let this keep going.

ashleywilkerson

Asked by ashleywilkerson at 12:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like an emotional affair- you need to confront him!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:47 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't start worrying until they started to sneak around, but if he's letting you know when he sees her and doesn't hesitate to confess his affection for her in front of you, I wouldn't worry...yet.

However, I would have a talk with him about how it's making you feel.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Well I definitely would NOT tolerate it, at all.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• You have a very real reason to be mad ! Nix this stuff now before it goes any further.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I personaly think that's totally un acceptable. You need to tell him how u feel and that his making u feel uncomfortabe and how would he like it if u did the same to him
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 12:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Disrespectful. It's that simple.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• NO- you are definitely Not Overreacting! i don't know what is going on with them but, you deserve to be treated so much better than this-Your boyfriend is being So Disrespectful to you & the kids- He needs to Grow- Up or you need to Leave! Wishing you lots of luck!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:54 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• How can i bring it up to him with out him saying im just being jealous or blowing me off?
    ashleywilkerson

Comment by ashleywilkerson (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• absolutly, i would be livid, if he want s to have friends, and even ex's, fine, but you dont blow off your family ever, no excuse. def confront him, if he gets really mad, fine, becasue so are you and you have a much better reason for it. let him know that he better get his priorities straight.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• have you posted this before? sounds too familiar. Anyway, you are not overreacting, you are under reacting. Wake up!! the man told her that he loved her Right infront of you and you still want answers. You should come up with a backup plan because it sounds like he is planning his next move and it might not be with you.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 1, 2010