Thanksgiving Decorating

Do you decorate the outside of your house for Thanksgiving?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 12:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• was going to take down orange Halloween lights might just keep them up and remove Hallowen pictures and add some thanksgiving pictures til the middle of the month and down with those and up with christmas decorations
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• No. I would love to decorate the inside but my baby boy would destroy all the decos before i am done setting them up. He does not know any better so i opt for a nice table cloth and plates.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Somtimes I put a few mums out but it's cold early this year so I probably won't
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Only with a few Fall wreaths and maybe a window light up Turkey... don't know if I will be doing much this yr or not
    I started taking the Halloween decorations down last night will finish that today and bring out the Christmas lights...
    I have so much to put up for Christmas that I don't if leaving Fall/Thanksgiving decorations up will get in the way...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2010