How was your Halloween?

Ours was good, not many kids, but that means more candy for us!! :0)

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOVED IT!!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• it was a good halloween. My daughter and I are early birds so after breakfast we dressed in our costumes and were ready to go take care of our daiy errans. My husband felt left out so he made an outfit at the last minute and dressed out son and joined us too. we were all over town dressed up. I was a sexy witch, my daughter was a butterfly, my son was Elmo and my husband was a home made Zorro. Not too many adults dressed up this year but I had a great time. My daughter seemed so proud at her mommy and daddy.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• We had a GREAT time! Our boys trick or treated their feet off. They came home with a ton of candy. Our 11yr old son went as the Loup Garou, the Cajun boogieman/werewolf and our 2yr old decided to not wear his scarecrow costume, but wore his skeleton PJs. He said he was the bones.LOL The younger one lead the older one around on a huge fake chain and kept saying,'"Come on Monster Bubby" It was too funny!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• It was fun. My son got tired about an hour into it so we went home and passed out candy while my husband took the girls out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:19 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• read my journal post and youll see what my halloween brought out of me. lol. not for the politically correct
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Had lots of fun ...
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2010