Has anyone seen the movie "School of Rock? with Jack Black???

That movie was actually inspiring and quite funny and even cute for kids to watch too. You guys should see it. well i give it a B+...and recommend it. so there u go, its got my seal of approval. nighty night...or morning. wherever u are living.

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• Sure have! Good movie.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• it's soooo funny LMAO, i haven't watched it in years , now i have to download it LOL
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 1:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yeah I saw it when it was new its good. Its been a while so its a little fuzzy. Did you know that little annoying girl.. whats her name.. Summer maybe.. Anyways shes iCarly. lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Miranda Cosgrove
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• well we just saw it and it "rocked"...i recommend seeing it again. i give it about an A...and we will buy it too. we just rented it, and i liked the teachings and fun for the kids. soooo cool and puts you in a decent fun mood. well gotta go it is almost 2 am. have a great night. school week. Thanks for your responses. quick question: what does LMAO mean???..lol. i know only some abbreviations. nighty night
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• no i have not seen it.
    jessica2628

Answer by jessica2628 at 3:57 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yeah, I've seen it. I can't believe how much Miranda Cosgrove has grown up since that movie. We love her (and iCarly) here, haha. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yep, hubs and I saw it after it came out on video- and we really liked it! In fact hubs and I had talked about that movie a week or so ago and said we will have to dig it out and watch it again.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:42 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• We have it on DVD.  The kids love it.  After they started watching iCarly they happened to see the movie again and they were like, "OMG it's Carly!"  I love Miranda Cosgrove.  iCarly is one of the few kids' shows out there that I can actually stand watching and look forward to seeing.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have seen it. It is so funny.
    crazymomof2374

Answer by crazymomof2374 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2010