what do you think of the name felicity, ivy and karis what images and impressions do you get from them

rockabell.2009

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Baby Names

• Ivy sounds like an old woman who sits on the porch all day talking about her neighbors.
    Felicity is pretty.
    Karis is spunky and cute.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Here is my opinion mama
    Felicity: Someone who is calm, gentle, loving, very slow to anger, peaceful.
    Ivy: A "take charge" kind of person, knows what they want in life and grabs it(in a hardworking sense, not spoiled), strong person who can bounce back from anything life throws at them, magnet for positive attention.
    Karis: Unique, follows their own path, sweet, extremely friendly and outgoing.
    I hope this helps mama, they are all WONDERFUL names! Good luck!
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 2:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I love Felicity ... it makes me think of the American Doll ( which is a good thing) ... it is something that is cute for a little girl but will also suit a grown woman .

Karis is cute too - I think cathrine zeta jones and michael douglas hav e alittle girl named that ( but they spell it with a C)

not to fond of Ivy.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 1:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I love the name Karis. I have to admit that I do not like the first two.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:35 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Felicity- I think of a girl who is both smart and spontaneous. Likes adventure and fun to be around.
    Ivy- 2 thoughts come to mind...an old sweet lady who makes the best cookies in town or a sweet , shy southern belle
    Karis- I have never heard this name before but I imagine she is creative, even artistic, but may be a little moody and impetuous but she is strong and knows her own mind.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Out of the three I love Ivy the most. Second is Felicity and Karis would be my last choice.

Ivy is just so simple and pretty. Felicity isn't common and makes me think of a very young woman. Karis is very unique, but for some reason I just don't like it. Maybe because it rhymes with Paris,which automatically makes me think of Paris HIlton and I can't stand her.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Karis sounds modern. The other two sound dated and old fashioned.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 12:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Karis is a name ive never heard before but the more i say it the more it grows on me, very simple yet unique.
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 9:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010