How Do I Start Getting Daily Group Digests Again?

I was getting daily group digests and emails from cafemom. All of a sudden a couple of months ago I stopped getting any emails from cafemom. I checked all my settings in groups and privacy email settings and all are set right. I went into my email settings and blocked senders and cafemom is not listed anywhere there. Cafemom email address is listed in my email address book as an approved sender. I am missing out on a lot and have lost a couple groups I was in due to being bust and out of sight out of mind and not remembering to log in. Please, if anyone knows anything it could be, please let me know where else to look and what I can do.

MarciS

Asked by MarciS at 2:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I know you said you checked your settings but you might want to double check anyway. You can be subscribed to daily digests and still not get them if you don't have the digests box on the emails page checked also. I would send a contact message to CM and ask them. When I used AOL they would constantly spam CM messages even though it was white listed and didn't show up in any of my filters. I finally switched to gmail and haven't had it happen again.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The same thing happened to me. All of a sudden I quit getting the daily digest, friend alerts and pm alerts. I contact CM and they verified that my address was correct. I got that verification email, but nothing has come through since. Wish I knew the answer. I'd like to get my messages again, too.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2010