How do you get comfortable with my body again???

WELL LADIES-- i give birth to my beautiful baby girl when i was 20 yrs old, but i also give birth to some horrendous big thick stretch marks-- like if freddy krueger and a tiger came to my belly and scratch the S**T out my stomach all around and ofcourse a few pounds and cellulites on back of my thighs and butt -- my body change completly and honestly i dont no how to get comfortable with my husband naked or when we having sex its very uncomfortable for me --- he says that he dont care he loves my body and to him i am sexy -- but i want to be able to be ok with my body and to love it again and i dont have all that crazy money to have plastic surgeries or thinks like that-- MOMMIES ANY ADVISE FOR ME PLZ-- i just turn 21 on oct 7 --

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 2:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Have u tried that oil that reduces stretch marks, I think most girs have it I have them and havnt had a kid yet even
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 2:49 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• my stretch marks have started to fade on there own.
    I think if you exercize it would make you feel better.
    And if hubby don't mind you tanning, that might help too.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm having the same problems. On top of the pregnancy fat that won't go away, i have the angry stretch marks. :( Mederma has a stretch mark cream i've been wanting to try, i just haven't been able to find it yet. I've heard a lot of good things about it, so maybe you can give that a try? But i think it just also depends on your genetics and etc. Some women never lose their stretch marks (UGH!!!).
    annehershman

Answer by annehershman at 6:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010