do any of you make gift baskets ???

i do for a handful of special people in my life every christmas. i need some good ideas because im burnin myself out on the same old stuff. i usually use a wicker basket & fill it w/homemade bread, brownies, candies, & something personal for the person to receive it. then i wrap it w/clear paper & tie bows & pretty things from it.

Fanged_Orchid

Asked by Fanged_Orchid at 2:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I can't make gift baskets but i can airbrush tshirts and hats. I'm pretty good at it and it's a good gift for younger kids. It can't break and they can wear it all the time.
    TehHannah

Answer by TehHannah at 2:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• thats clever ... my daughter is a justin bieber fanatic & she would freak if she had one w/hers & his name on it
    Fanged_Orchid

Comment by Fanged_Orchid (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes, I had... I like to give out Welcome Baskets, example when you have a new neighbor!.. Or you your Little's one teacher....I love gift baskets!

Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 7:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have before but they are so much work!! I like to receive hand towels in the ones I get - especially holiday or seasonal ones.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:39 AM on Nov. 1, 2010