im going to tell you a big secret that nobody knows i just gotta let it out:) minor VENT*

ive been holding this in for 4 maybe 5 weeks but it seems like forever i was late last month:(! i"ve been having all the symptoms of pregnancy(especially back pains,&fatigue) Im going first thing in the morning to see no one knows not even my husband i didn't want to let him know unless i was absolutely sure.the reason i haven't been to the doctor because i was nervous i don't know why though because i already have two girls i don't i guess this is just all over whelming for me especially because i have a lot going on &its like i never get time to relax my husband works all the time,& didn't plan this AT all but whatever happens no matter what im keeping it:) i don't know what to wish for when i walk in the doctors office tomorrow morning so pray for me guys

wheww that felt good to get off my chest* thanks for listening:)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• CONGRATS!!!!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Best wishes.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 3:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Good Luck.
    TehHannah

Answer by TehHannah at 3:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• well I dont think you should worry about anything if u r pregnant just be happy and hope that you and it will both be alright.
    jessica2628

Answer by jessica2628 at 3:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• jessica2628 is completely correct, as long as your both healthy and doing well i wouldn't worry , if you are, smile. if your not well you could always try later or not.

pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 5:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Congrats!!!...Some of the best things in life are unplanned and surprises. I was in the same situation 3.5 years ago..I had 2 kids and we were going through some financial hard times when I told my husband I thought I was pregnant he said no it's probably just stress ( I know my body) so he went out of town for a couple days and I ran right out and got a pregnancy test.....I was right I was pregnant!! I got in the shower and cried..tears of being overwhelmed, tears of joy, tears of Oh My God what are we goung to do?!!!! Three and a half years later we are all here and doing fine. He's my bonus baby and I could not picture life with out him. If you are pregnant you will work through it and you will all be fine.I am wishing you all the best!!
    Sunflower722

Answer by Sunflower722 at 7:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• good luck and try not to stress. kids are great!
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Well i think you need to get a test and if it is positve you need to tell your husband and mybe he wil go to your appointment
    lolly1976

Answer by lolly1976 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• good luck with how ever it works out.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010