How do i stop the argueing with my husband?

Me and my husband argue over everything. When he wakes up he is always in a bad mood and i dont have time for it so we argue. If i tell him my opion on something he argues with me. If i tell our 3 yr old NO he will tell her YES(not on major things but still). If i tell his 9 yr old son something like not to make up lies he says the kid doesnt know better. I mean come on he is 9 not 5. WHAT DO I DO? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Mrs.Norris

Asked by Mrs.Norris at 3:59 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds to me that your both stressed out and you all arer taking it out on one another why don't you both work together and stop this bull shit. Sometime you just have to agree to dis agree.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• There seems to be a fundemental lack of respect on his part here. He seems to not care much about your feelings in parenting matters and shows you no manners in the morning, which is a stressful enough time as it is. Talk to him and find out if there's anything bothering him. If he says there isn't then ask him why he treats you with such disregard. Do it in a relaxed setting where you can't argue about it- go for a meal or to a bar or even just to the park.

I know these questions are uncomfortable to ask him, but you'll get nowhere waiting for him to change on his own. I hope it works out. Good luck.
    MercyMadness

Answer by MercyMadness at 4:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Ask him to go out and talk things over, maybe a quiet dinner, or a park?.. And without sound offensive or combative, lay out your feelings... Hope that works!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2010