What Movie Romance do you like ? what cene do u remeber most

mine is : The Horse Whisperer -1998- , when Robert Redford took Kristin S- Thomas for a Tenderles dance wawww ...

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 5:07 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh... "the Brige of Madison County"... When Meryl Streep doubt to open the car door, and run to her lover!!... BUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 7:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I like the notebook romance. Specifically the end when she remembers her husband and they pass away together. Sad but beautiful. I Some of my favorite runners up: Pretty Woman, Dear John, Dirty Dancing and Ghost.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 6:19 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The 80's classic...Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore in Ghost. I cry every time in that movie!!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 7:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Somewhere in Time and The Bridges of Madison County.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• ah ... i remeber that Monica655, when she look at the necless and doubte but the decision tooken was by her mind , such a goooood movie , i like it too
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Nov. 1, 2010