MORPHINE AND TTC? Heeeeeeelp!

hey I have the who question in pregnancy it's under MORPHINE and pregnancy PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER IT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i just googled it, says you can but you need to talk to your doctor. im sure the amount taken is whats most important. I'm sure you can google it and find out more info.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• And this is reason #1 you SHOULD NOT take other people's prescribed medications. If this Morphine was prescribed by your doctor you could have told him/her that you were TCC and they would have told you the risks then and perhaps prescribed you a new medication. My advise...stop taking your mom's Morphine patch and go to the doctor about your back pain so he/she can prescribe you something that would be safe for you and a baby that you could be carrying.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2010