Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i involve him or not?

i have a doctors appointment wednesday beacause my pregnancy symptoms are getting worse and i miscarried about 3weeks ago. i already told the babys father and he hasnt said anything to me since. i dont know if it was a complete miscarriage or if it was multiples. i only had 2 ultrasounds one at 4weeks and one at 9 weeks. i miscarried at 10weeks and i know sometimes the baby can hide behind the other. i just need advice on if i should tell the babys father whats going on and what happens at the doctor.

Answer Question

Asked by shan02 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 8 (243 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I would say wait because you don't know for sure if you are still pregnant or not

    Answer by MrsJuicyFruit22 at 8:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • He's already involved, so yes, I think you should tell him what's going on. He may not care, but at least he will have had the opportunity to choose for himself.

    Answer by NannyB. at 8:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • that would depend on the nature of your relationship really- is he supportive? is he someone you could rely on to comfort you regardless of the outcome of the results? (if you haven't heard from him in 3 weeks then I'm guessing maybe not???)
    I would probably just wait until you knew for sure what was going on and then let him know.
    I pray you have support somewhere else

    Answer by elizabiza at 10:29 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • i havent talked to in a week but thats cause he wasnt at school and had drama and couldnt answer his phone.

    Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

  • find out whats going on at the dr, when you konw whats goin on then tell him, let him decide for himself

    Answer by youngmami07 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.