I am so particular....

I don't like things and I want to get rid of them, including a friend.
She actually came to my home I think to just follow my Hubby around and giggle!!
All she does is giggle at every word he speaks, says when seh thinks something should be done-like feeding the dogs or my daughter should be in the shower- only to sit on her hine end and complain.
I know she works but it is too much for me to deal with! I feel like telling her off at the airprt and telling her to take her drama loving life back home.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 8:32 AM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I meant to just write. I had the question in mind.... " Am I being too particular?"
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Oh okay, that makes sense.
    I don't think you have to put up with shenanigans and foolishness such as that in your own home.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:50 AM on Nov. 1, 2010

• You have every right to determine what you need in a friend and if she isn't meeting that and you told her... you should part ways. Good luck!
    abbysmommy429

Answer by abbysmommy429 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010